Here is a list of best Hospitals for Knee treatment and knee Specialists Doctors in United Kingdom.
Best Hospitals and Knee Doctors, Specialists in UK
|1||Mr Sam Rajaratnam||Schoen Clinic London|
|2||Professor David Barrett||King Edward VII Hospital|
|3||Mr David Houlihan-Burne||Fortius Clinic|
|4||Mr Gareth Jones||King Edward VII Hospital|
|5||Professor Justin Cobb||King Edward VII Hospital|
|6||Mr Jonathan Miles||The Wellington Hospital|
|7||Mr Sam Oussedik||The Wellington Hospital|
|8||Mr Jonathan Webb||Fortius Clinic|
|9||Mr Paul Trikha||Schoen Clinic London|
|10||Mr Luke Jones||King Edward VII Hospital|
|11||Mr Robin Pollock||The Princess Grace Hospital|
|12||Mr Chethan Jayadev||King Edward VII Hospital|
|13||Mr Jonathon Lavelle||Fortius Clinic|
|14||Mr Rahul Patel||The Wellington Hospital|
|15||Mr Steven Millington||London Bridge Hospital|
|16||Mr Ian Holloway||The Lister Hospital|
|17||Mr William Aston||The Wellington Hospital|
|18||Mr Dean Michael||Schoen Clinic London|
|19||Mr Dominic Spicer||London Bridge Hospital|
How to find Best Knee Specialist
The best knee specialist for you will depend on your individual needs and circumstances. Some factors to consider when looking for a knee specialist include:
- Training and expertise: Look for a specialist who has completed advanced training in knee conditions and treatments.
- Experience: Consider a specialist who has a lot of experience treating patients with knee conditions similar to yours.
- Location: Choose a specialist who is conveniently located for you, as you will likely need to visit them multiple times for treatment and follow-up appointments.
- Insurance coverage: Make sure the specialist you choose is covered by your insurance plan, or consider the cost of out-of-pocket expenses if they are not covered.
- Recommendations: Ask your primary care doctor or other healthcare providers for recommendations on specialists in your area. You can also ask friends, family, or online communities for recommendations.
It is also a good idea to do some research on the specialist’s background, education, and experience to make sure they are qualified to treat your specific knee condition. You may also want to schedule a consultation with a few different specialists to see which one you feel most comfortable with.